Hotels in Beijing, China: budget rates and Beijing hotel map
Beijing Hotels: special offers and discounts 75%. The best hotel location system, with the distances from all Beijing landmarks. Video descriptions and photos of any accommodation, from luxury hotels to cheapest resorts in China.
Airport: only 30 minutes drive
Railway Station: 25 kilometers , around half an hour drive
Subway station: Longze Station of Subway Line 13
Bus: Post Research Institute: Line 315; Line 355; Line 371; Line 379; Line 393; Line 398; Line 432; Line 478; Line 629; Line 693; Line 810; Line 814; Line 839; Yuntong 117; Yuntong 119 - FX Inn XiSanQi Beijing is a new brand of FX Hotels Group emphasizing on economic hotel, which is located to the east of Jingzang express way (previous BaDaLing express way), close to Beijing ShangDi Information Technology Industry Base. features 50 rooms in prophase
Railway Station Beijing Railway Station 17.56 km
Railway Station Beijing South Railway Station 17.41 km
Airport Beijing Capital International Airport 40.29 km
Downtown Tian'anmen Square 19.1 km - The Rongchen Business Hotel is located close to subway station and facing Coke Cola Company across the street in Economic and Technical Development Zone. It is 40 kilometers from Capital International Airport. Opened in 2010, the hotel features 44 rooms and suites.
2km from Xihuan Square;
2.5km from Beijing Exhibition and Convention Center.
13km to Beijing Railway Station;
30 km to Beijing Capital airport. - The Jintai Home Xizhimen hotel is located near Xizhimen in the Haidian district of Beijing. Nearby atractions include Badaling Great Wall, Ming Tombs, Summer Palace, Beijing Exhibition Center, Beijing Planetarium and Beijing Zoo. Surrounded with Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Beijing Normal University and other famous universities, the geographical location is extremely advantageous.
Distance from the airport: 45km
Distance from Beijing railway station:13km
Distance from Shicha Sea: 2km - Huguosi Hotel is a 2-star hotel approved by Beijing Tour Bureau. Located in the center of the urban area, west of Beijing cultural ancient street--Huguosi Street, and close to Xidan Commercial Street and Xinjiekou Business Center, the hotel is less than 10km away from West Railway Station. With convenient traffic, the hotel is an ideal residence of business and tour guests.
To city center:5km
to Beijing train station: 10km
to capital airport: 30km, about 70 RMB by taxi, 40 minutes drive - Michael's House In Beijing is an elaborate hotel, being built by traditional Beijing courtyard design, showing on the eastern cultures as Great Wall and Forbidden City. It is considered as "Sign of Beijing".
25kms away from the Airport; 5kms away from the Railway Station; 1km away from the City Centre; - Far East International Youth Hostel!Beijing Far East International Youth Hostel, accepted as the best hostel in Beijing, is situated in a preserved and protected Hutong area, typical local residency neighborhood. Our hostel is quite concern about the green and enironmental protection. We have non-smoking rooms. Meanwhile smoking is prohibited in some parts of our hotel.
Distance from city center: 5km
Distance from Beijing railway station:4km
Distance from the airport: 22km
Distance from Shicha Sea: 1.5km - Beijing Botai Hotel is situated at the city center of Beijing, quite near to the business centers in places such as Wanfujin and Dongdan. Around the hotel there are several scenic spots such as the Imperial Palace, Jingshan Park, and Beihai Park.
Distance from downtown:2km
Distance from Beijing railway station: 1.5km
Distance from the airport: 30km - Beijing New Family Hotel is a member of EPOQUE HOTELS Group. Located in the NO.1 Embassy Area, adjacent to Changan Street and opposite to the international club, it is very convenient for the guests to access to the shopping, amusement, and transportation center.
Away from Jianqiao:300m
Away from Bird Nest:1km
No.10 metro will open in June 2008.The transportation is convenient and the location is superior. - The hotel is located between Maxun Bridge and Jianxiang Bridge. There is 200m from the No.10 metro which will open in the near future to Jiandemen. It can connect Zhongguan Village and the international trade center.
15 taxi fee from International Exhibition Center,
500m from the nearest a megamall--Anzhen Hualian,
2.5km from Beichen and Asian Games Village,
25km from Capital International Airport,
6km from xidan and Wangfujing,
12km from Beijing Railway Station,
12km from Beijing West railway station - The hotel is located at No.17, A, No.2 Zone of Anzhenxili, Chaoyang District in Beijing, 300 meters from Exit C2 of Metro Line 10, near Olympic Sports Center, Bird's Nest Gym, Water Cube, Olympic Park, China Science and Technology Museum, hundreds of birds park, Chinese Ethnic Museum and Chinese Ethnic Culture Park.
Distance from Beijing Railway Station: 4km
Distance from Beijing Capital Airport: 30km - GreenTree Inn Green Tree Suite Guangmingqiao Serviced Apartment Located in No. 725, Jinsong Seventh Community, in the Chaoyang District, the GreenTree Suite Beijing Guangmingquiao Serviced Apartment is only 5km away from Temple of Heaven, 2km from the world-famous Intenational Trade Center, 3 km from Beijing Amusenment Park.
Home Inn Beijing Exhibition Center - Beijing Location & Transportation:33km to Capital airport; 8km to Beijing railway station; 5km to Beijing west railway station; 2km to Xizhimen coach station - Located at the commercial zone in Xizhimen, near to the subway station, the hotel is 8km to railway station, 1km to Xizhimen bridge.
To Airport: 22km;
To Railway Station: 4km;
To Bird's Nest: 10km; - Beijing City Convenient Hotel is located in Dongcheng District. It is adjacent to Beihai Park, the Forbidden City, Jiangshan Park, and many tourism resorts. It is 15 minutes to the International Exhibition Center. The hotel's design is in a modern, simple, sprightly, and warm style.
The hotel located in South side of Airport relief road, near to Airport highway, the traffic is convenient.
- 34km to Beijing West Railway station;
- 25km to Tiananmen Square;
- 23km to Beijing Railway Station;
- 10km to Capital Airport. - The Beijing Xiedao Group is a resort hotel offering guests convenient access to Beijing Capital International Airport and Beijing 798 Art Zone. This Beijing hotel houses a great variety of accommodations ranging from cottages to suites equipped with LCD TVs and internet access. This Beijing hotel is a venue for guests to enjoy a range of recreational including fishing and skiing.
The Chang An Grand Hotel is located on the southeast corner of old Beijing City, adjacent to Beijing Curio City, China's largest curio and folk artwork market, and neighbors the Capital Library, Beijing's largest library. It is close to the Central Business District (CBD), and near the Jingjintang Expressway. - Days Hotel ＆ Suites Beijing, a five-star luxury business ＆ conference hotel, is located on the southeast corner of old Beijing city, adjacent to Beijing Curio City and near Panjiayuan Flea Market.
- 5 km to Zhongguancun shopping area;
- 5 km to National Stadium;
- 6 km to Peking University;
- 9 km to Summer Palace;
- 15 km to Zhongguancun software park;
- 20 km to Beijing Railway Station;
- 31 km to Capital International Airport. - Liaoning International Hotel (Beijing Liaoning Dasha) is located on North Fourth Ring Road in the Haidian district of Beijing. Nearby attractions include Summer Palace, Bird's Nest national stadium, Water Cube, Zhongguancun high-tech shopping area, International Conference Center and Peking University. It is about three blocks from a subway station and 31 kilometers from Capital International Airport.
- 4km to Tiananmen Square;
- 2km to Wangfujing Pedestrian Street;
- 3km to Xiehe Hospital;
- 2.5km to Forbidden City;
- 2km to Beijing Railway Station;
- 27km to Capital Airport. - Located in golden Wangfujing Business Area, Xinhai Jinjiang Hotel (Xinhai Jinjiang Dajiudian) is only 2 km to Tian'anmen Square and 30 km to Beijing Capital Airport.
Driving Directions 1: From downtown, drive at the South 5th Ring to the Beijing Economic Development Zone, and then drive through the Ronghua Middle Road, right is the hotel.
Route 2: From the South 3rd Ring drive to Shilihe, to the JinngjinTang Expressway, exit at the BDA, drive to Boda Road, drive south straight to Ronghua Middle Road, right is the hotel. - Jinjiang Fuyuan Hotel is a deluxe hotel situated in Yizhuang Economic and Technological Development Zone.
There are 193 guest rooms in the hotel, including standard rooms, business suites and deluxe suites. Each room is equipped with broadband port, and guests may enjoy satellite TV programs. The hotel provides Chinese, Japanese and Western restaurant.
- 10km to downtown Beijing;
- 10km to downtown Beijing;
- 8km to Beijing Railway Station;
- 20km to Beijing International Airport;
- 5km to China International Exhibition Center. - The 29-story Hotel Kunlun (Beijing Kunlun Fandian) is located in the Chaoyang district of Beijing near the Liangma river and the Third Ring road. It is one block from the diplomatic residential compound, within walking distance of the Lufthansa shopping center, and has easy access to the airport. It is a short drive from Dong Yue Miao, Lama Temple, Temple of Confucius, Ditan Park, Olympic Park, Beihai Park, the Forbidden City, China Museum of History, Tian'anmen Square, and Temple of Heaven.
- 7km to Summer Palace Ruins Park.
- 8km to Olympic Park.
- 9km to Tsinghua University.
- 11km to Bird's Nest and Water Cube.
- 24km to West Railway Station.
- 30km to Capital International Airport. - The Taishan Hotel (Beijing Taishan Fandian) is located Shangdi Information Technology Industry Base, close to Tongsha Flower Market, with an easy access to the airport. It is 24 kilometers from Capital International Airport. Opened in 2011, the 18-story hotel features 336 rooms and suites, equipped with internet access. The hotel property include western restaurant, Chinese restaurant and Korean restaurant, indoor swimming pool, fitness room and indoor tennis court.
Beijing: brief description for tourists who wish to visit Beijing Beijing is the capital of China (the name means 'Northern Capital'). Beijing is also one of the most populated cities (20 million Inhabitants) and is one of important destinations in terms of tourism. Beijing has over 7300 cultural heritage sites, 42 under the state protection, 225 under the municipal protection. Some very famous sites, as the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and the Peking Man Site (at Zhoukoudian) are on the list of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. But Beijing has other 200 attractions open to visitors, such as Beihai Park, Summer Palace, Ming Tombs, Temple of Heaven, Yonghegong Lamasery, Tanzhe Temple, Fragrant Hills and so on. Beijing has also a vast calendar of fairs and exhibitions that draws many visitors from abroad. The tourism in Beijing in the recent period is increased 20% by year. In the last three years Beijing has been built over 250 new hotels (beautiful and very well equipped). Several important hotels are still under construction. The guest reviews about the hotels in Beijing are generally very good, because the level of service is very satisfactory. The Beijing's Subway network allows to get everywhere quickly. The Subway (14 lines, 175 stations and 339 km of track) can transport over 7 million people every day.
1- The lowest prices. 2- Discount up to 75%. 3- Location with details and distances. 4- Choose between 5635 hotels located in 238 cities. 5- Pay after stay. 6- Hard work without problems from thirteen years. 7- Not fee, not tax, no hidden costs. 8- Assistance until the end of the trip.