Hotels in Nanjing, China: budget rates and Nanjing hotel map
Nanjing Hotels: special offers and discounts 75%. The best hotel location system, with the distances from all Nanjing landmarks. Video descriptions and photos of any accommodation, from luxury hotels to cheapest resorts in China.
- 40 km to Lukou Airport;
- 20 km to Nanjing Railway Station. - Nanjing International Conference & Exhibition Center, standing in the heart of the new west-river city of Nanjing, is the large landmark of this district. The Center takes up 540,000 square-meters and was designed by the chief designer of U.S TVS Co, Ltd.
To Airport: 43km;
To Railway Station: 4.5km;
To City Center: 1km;
To New Street: 1km
Surrounding landscape: Xuanwu Lake, Presidential Palace, Jinyin Shopping Center, Jinling Shopping Center, Xinbai, Orient Market - The Zhongshan Hotel (Zhongshan Mansion) located in the city business and financial dictrict. Its elegant environment, modern facilities and superb service will make you feel right at home.
-- to city center Xinjiekou: 3.5km
-- to Nanjing Railway Station: 7km
-- to Zhongyangmen coach station: 7km
-- to Lukou Airport: 38km
-- to International Exhibition Center: 4.9km
-- to Zhongshan Tomb: 3km - Nanjing Grand Yu Lan Ting Hotel is an carefully crafted boutique business hotel by Grand Group, located in the city's bustling main road--Zhongshan Ease Road, close to the 5A scenic area --Zhongshan Mausoleum, the Presidential Palace, Nanjing Museum, Ming Palace Ruins points of Interest and other famous sites; is only 8 minutes' drive to Xinjiekou--first shopping district in China, about 3 minutes' walk to Metro Line 2 Ming Palace station; You 1, You 2, No.17, No.29 and No. 9 more than ten bus lines can reach hotel directly; surroundings are: the Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, PLA University of Science, Nanjing Agricultural University and other institutions of higher learning, a strong cultural heritage, elegant environment and convenient transportation.
- 3km to Xuanwumen;
- 3km to Gulou Square;
- 5km to Nanjing Railway Station;
- 50km to Nanjing Lukou Railway Station. - Jinjiang Hotel was built in 1936. A slightly old-fashioned building, it is located in downtown Nanjing and surrounded by a park. The hotel is 5 kilometers from the railway station and 14 kilometers from the airport.
- 30KM to Nanjing Railway Station;
- 70KM to Nanjing Airport, it costs about 100RMB and one hour by taxi;
- 40KM to city center;
- 50KM to South Railway Station - Daji Resort & Spa Village - Nanjing is the membership of daji group ,covers an area of 1.5 million square meters, construction area of 10,000 square meters. Is the melting spa tourism, accommodation, catering, entertainment, meeting as one four-star tourist resort casual Holy Land.
The Hilton Hotel Nanjing is conveniently located only 30 minutes by car from the Nanjing Lukou International Airport and ten minutes from the city center. The famous Nanjing Museum is alongside the Hilton Hotel Nanjing whilst 200 meters away is the historical Zhongshan Gate. - Located in city center, it is the finest and first internationally managed 5 star hotel in Nanjing.
45 km to the airport;
5 km to Nanjing Railway Station;
3 km to the city centre. - Set in the heart of the Hunan Road business district, The Sofitel Galaxy Nanjing (Nanjing Suofeite Yinhe Dajiudian) offers some of the finest luxury accommodations in the city.
9km to downtown, 28km to Nanjing railway station, 30km to airport - Tangshan Sheng Quan Hotspring Hotel is located in Tangshan Town and features natural hot spring, only 9 kilometers from the city center.
To Nanjing Lukou Airport: 50km
To Nanjing Railway Station: 4km
To downtown: 3.5km - Hong Qiao Hotel Nanjing lies on North Zhongshan Road, which is called the golden district of commerce in Nanjing. It is adjacent to many well-known sites such as Xuanwu Lake, New Street Crossing, and Fuzi Temple. The transportation is perfect: 10mins to Nanjing Railway Station, 10mins to Nanjing Bus Station, and 60mins to Lukou Airport.
Nanjing Lukou International Airport: 1 km
Downtown (Xinjiekou): 50 km - The Nanjing Airport Hotel (Konggang Binguan) is located to the south of Lukou Airport's lobby lounge. Various guestrooms, a grand dining hall, and 11 deluxe private banquet rooms are available for use and booking.
- 2.5km to Nanjing International Exhibition Center;
- 5km to Gulou Square;
- 12km to Zhongshan Mausoleum;
- 47km to Nanjing Lukou Airport. - Shuguang International Hotel (Shuguang Guoji Dajiudian) is located to the west of Nanjing Railway Station within easy reach of Zijin Mountain, Xuanwu Lake and Hongshan Forest Park, adjacent to the Xinzhuang Exhibition Hall and Zhongshan Golf Course.
Railway Station Nanjing South Railway Station 17.6 km
Railway Station Nanjing Railway Station 12.9 km
Airport Nanjing Lukou International Airport 46.6 km
Downtown Xinjiekou 11.5 km - The Nanjing Noble Mountain Clubhouse (Nanjing Tianhong Shanzhuang Huisuo) is located at the foot of Zijin Hill.
Railway Station Nanjing South Railway Station 21.5 km
Railway Station Nanjing Railway Station 5.2 km
Airport Nanjing Lukou International Airport 52.1 km
Downtown Xinjiekou 8 km - The Nanjing Daguan Shijie Hotel (Nanjing Daguan Shijie Jiudian) is located in Nanjing's Daguantiandi, popular as a shopping, dining, entertainment and leisure venue. From this hotel's location in north-central Nanjing, guests can conveniently get to local tourist sights.
Railway Station Nanjing West Railway Station 19.86 km
Railway Station Nanjing Railway Station 13.79 km
Airport Nanjing Lukou International Airport 52.3 km
Downtown Xinjiekou 16.02 km - The Xianlin Hotel (Xianlin Binguan) is situated in the Xianlin Campus of Nanjing Normal University, close to Gate 4 of the campus.
- The Nanjing Ziqinghu Hotspring Hotel (Nanjing Tangshan Ziqinghu Shengtai Lvyou Dujiaqu) is located in an ancient town on the slopes of Tangshan, a 45-minute drive from Nanjing Lukou International Airport. Bringing together the indulgence of a hot spring vacation and an eco-tourism philosophy, this Nanjing hotel is a great place for those seeking solace from the stresses of everyday life.
Railway Station Nanjing South Railway Station 13 km
Railway Station Nanjing Railway Station 6.7 km
Airport Nanjing Lukou International Airport 41.73 km
Downtown Xinjiekou 3.53 km - The Golden Key International Hotel (Jinyaoshi Guoji Dajiudian) faces the Nanjing Museum, and is about 2 km from the vibrant downtown area and about a 30-minute cab ride from the Nanjing Lukou International Airport.
Railway Station Nanjing South Railway Station 12 km
Railway Station Nanjing Railway Station 6.74 km
Airport Nanjing Lukou International Airport 40.65 km
Downtown Xinjiekou 2.9 km - The Zhongshan Hotel Nanjing (Nanjing Zhongshan Binguan) is located within easy reach of the bustling downtown area.
This Nanjing hotel offers a great variety of well-equipped accommodations ranging from standard to queen room.
Nanjing: brief description for tourists who wish to visit Nanjing Nanjing was the capital of China from 1911 to 1949 and nine other periods of Chinese history (it is one of the eight great ancient capitals). Located in east China, on the south bank of the Yangtze River, is the capital of Jiangsu Province and has a population of about 8 million inhabitants. Nanjing has subtropical weather marked by monsoons, with hot and wet climate that characterizes the summer. Nanjing is a beautiful city surrounded by magnificent sceneries with mountains, lakes, rivers and forests. One of the main attractions is Nanjing Museum (located inside the Zhongshan Gate) that, covering an area of about 70,000 square meters, is one of the largest museums in China. Other top spot of tourists in Nanjing are the Mochou Lake Park, situated in the western of Hanzhou Lu, that cap an area of about 47 hectares. Principal Nanjing attractions: Confucius Temple (Fuzimiao), Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum, Dr. Sun Yat-sen's Mausoleum, Qin Huai River. Nanjing has many other interesting attractions: Linggu Temple, Mochou Lake Park, Mount Qixia, Nanjing City Wall, The Memorial Hall to the Victims in the Nanjing Massacre, Xuanwu Lake, Xuyuan Garden, Yangtze River Bridge, Zhanyuan Garden, Zhonghua Gate, Zijinshan Observatory.
1- The lowest prices. 2- Discount up to 75%. 3- Location with details and distances. 4- Choose between 5635 hotels located in 238 cities. 5- Pay after stay. 6- Hard work without problems from thirteen years. 7- Not fee, not tax, no hidden costs. 8- Assistance until the end of the trip.