Hotels in Shanghai, China: budget rates and Shanghai hotel map
Shanghai Hotels: special offers and discounts 75%. The best hotel location system, with the distances from all Shanghai landmarks. Video descriptions and photos of any accommodation, from luxury hotels to cheapest resorts in China.
- 32km from Xujiahui;
- 42km from Hongqiao Airport;
- 46km from Shanghai Railway Station;
- 60km from Pudong Airport. - Meliajinn Business Hotel is the chain hotel which is according with the international advanced economy hotel management mode. The hotel is adjacent to Bus station of South Bridge and A4 express way. It takes 10 minute drive to Bay resorts.
- 0.5km to Huaihai Road;
- 1.5km to Renmin Plaza;
- 4.5km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 6km to Shanghai South Railway Station;
- 13.5km to Shanghai Hongqiao Airport;
- 50km to Shanghai Pudong Airport. - The New World Holiday Hotel is located near the Yanan elevated highway in the Luwan district of Shanghai. Nearby attractions include the Bund, Nanjing Road pedestrian street, Shanghai Museum and Huaihai Road.
- 10KM from People's Square;
- 6KM from Shanghai railway station;
- 12KM from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport;
- 55KM from Shanghai Pudong Airport - Central International Hotel is a travel and convention hotel, close to the Shanghai New West Station.
It is located 5kms from the heart of town.
8kms from the railway station.
15kms from the Hongqiao Airport. - Grand You You Hotel, a three star standard hotel, is built by You You Group and has been renovated in March of 2007.
From the airport: 13km
From the railway station: 10 km
From the city center: 2 km - Hotel is really located in the city center and at the heart of Shanghai CBD-Xuhui District. Restaurants, convenient stores, supermarket, travel ticketing office are located next to the hotel.
- 15km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 40km to Pudong Airport;
- 4km to Shanghai railway station;
- 152km to south railway station;
- 10km to Xujiahui
Yuyuan Garden: 1.5 km
Fuxing Park: 1.5 km
Sun Yat-sen's former residence: 1.5 km
Weeks mansion: 1.8 km
The Bund: 2 km - The Marvel Hotel (Shangyue Qingnianhui Binguan) is located beside Huaihai Road, Nanjing Road and People's Square. As a result, it enjoys convenient access to transportation network.
- 1 km to Shanghai Zoo;
- 2 km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 5 km to International Exhibition Center;
- 16 km to Renmin Square;
- 17 km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 53 km to Pudong Airport. - The Cypress Hotel is located in the midst of a peaceful park and offers a tranquil oasis for business travelers and tourists alike. This 4-star luxurious hotel is just minutes from the business center of Hongqiao and the Shanghai International Trade Center.
- 3km to Wujiaochang Commercial Hub;
- 8km to Nanjing Road Bund;
- 9km to Renmin Plaza;
- 9km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 23km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 35km to Pudong Airport. - The Paradise Hotel is a deluxe hotel built to four-star standards which is located six kilometers away from the Bund.
Away from airport: 30Km (Pudong airport: 40Km)
Away from Shanghai train station: 15Km
Away from city center:5Km
Away from Pearl of the Orient:15Km
Surroundings: Jinmao mansion, Pearl of the Orient, Binjing road - Century Park, and other famous scenic spots as well as Zhengda Square, the shopping malls, such as Lianhua
15km from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport, it costs 45RMB and 30minutes by taxi;
47km from Shanghai Pudong Airport, it costs 140RMB and 60 minutes by taxi;
4km from Shanghai Railway Station, it costs 12RMB and 10 minutes by taxi;
12km from Shanghai South Station, it costs 36RMB and 20 minutes by taxi;
Nearby: 3 minutes walk to Bus Station
Close to Line 2 subway. - Shanghai Shanxi Business Hotel is built according to four star standard luxury business hotel, managed by Shanxi tourist hotel management companies, setting guest rooms, restaurants, conference, entertainment, tourism as a whole.
Close By:- Art galleries/museums - Central Business District - Cinema Complex - Fudan University - Gardens - Light Rail - Lu Xun Park - Shopping - Wanda Shopping Complex - Grand Mercure Baolong Hotel Shanghai is the latest addition to Shanghai' s luxury collection of hotels with a distinct local flair and a comfort unmatched by its attentive staff.
Away from Zinan Square:15 minutes
Away from Hongqiao international airport:15minutes
Away from Pudong international airport:1 hour - The hotel is a combination of guest rooms, catering and conference. It is a 3 star hotel. The facilities of the hotel are advanced and the function complete.
To Hongkou Airport: 25 km
To Pudong Airport: 45 km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 10 km
To Luxun Park: 2 km
To Hongkou Sport Center: 3 km
To downtown: 5 km
To the new international exhibition center: 18 km - Guangdong Hotel, Shanghai locates on No.328 Yixian Road Hongkou District Shanghai. It has 26 floors, and through No. 3 light railway or inner hoop viaduct, you can get to the bund and the other places in the downtown, so the transportation is very convenient.
To Hongqiao International Airport: 5km, To Railway Station: 7km, To City center: 10km, to World Trade Emporium and International Exhibition Center: 2km
Surrounding Landscape: Hongqiao Computer Market, Yuandong International Square, Tianshan Road, White Cat Technical Zone, World Trade Emporium, International Exhibition Center - The hotel lies in an advantageous location with the Hongqiao Developing Area and Gubei New Area to its east. Many exhibitions like the International Trade Business City, The International Exhibition Center, Shanghai Agriculture Exhibition Center are all near the hotel.
Distance from Hongqiao airport: 11km, Estimated taxi fare: 30.00 CNY (one way) .Distance from Pudong airport: 45km,
Estimated taxi fare: 150.00 CNY (one way) - Located in the heart of Shanghai Xujiahui commercial and shopping centre, with easy access to the Grand Gateway Plaza, the old French Consession area, Shanghai International Trade Centre (SITC), Shanghai International Exhibition Centre (INTEX) and other sites of Shanghai cultural & historical significance, the brand new Courtyard by Marriott Shanghai Xujiahui is the 800th Courtyard hotel worldwide.
Located in Minhang development zone, Shanghai Renji Hotel is about 30 minutes driving from Hongqiao airport and Xujiahui. - Renji hotel is constructed in an European style emerging next to the lordly and deliberately landscaped LongIsland Villa and 18-hole golf range and one of the largest international tennis center in Asia designated for ATP Master Cup. It has been an ideal hotel destination for business and social communication center customized to the managerial executives and project development teams in the Min Hang Economic Development Zone.
From Hongqiao Airport is 23.5 kilometres, about 30 minutes' driving; From Pudong International Airport is 36.5 kilometres, about 45 minutes' driving;
10 distance from People Square; 15 distance from Shanghai Railway Station - Plaza Royale Oriental Shanghai situated on Pudong Avenue, facing the Huang Pu River. It has a extremely advantageous geographical location and convenient traffic.
- Century Park: 0.2km - Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street: 8kms - Oriental Pearl TV Tower: 5kms -Shanghai Grand Theatre: 8kms - The Bund: 10kms - Xintiandi: 10kms - The hotel is conveniently located on the southeastern fringe of the Lujiazui Finance & Trade Zone, only a few minutes away from Shanghai Science & Technology Museum and Shanghai New International Expo Center.
Shanghai: brief description for tourists who wish to visit Shanghai Shanghai (the name means 'above the sea') has exceeded 23 million inhabitants in 2010: it is the first city in China in terms of population and the first city in the world, considering the population of the city proper (without the external areas). Over the past 30 years (after the economic reforms of Deng Xiaoping), Shanghai has had an extraordinary development. Today is proud to be the major financial center (Shanghai Stock Exchange and 787 financial institutions) and the port with the highest traffic (29.5 million tonnes in 2010). Positioned on the heart of the Yangtze River Delta, at equal distance from Beijing and Hong Kong, Shanghai is bordered to the north and east by the province of Jiangsu to the south with the province of Zhejiang, and to East from East China Sea. Shanghai has a humid subtropical climate. The winters are cold and wet, summers are hot and humid, the springs are rainy and unstable, autumns are sunny and dry. In Shanghai there are about 250 thousand foreign people (especially Japanese, Korean and Americans). The hotels in Shanghai are beautiful and very numerous, the services offered are very satisfactory even for the most demanding customers. Currently, they are being completed some huge new hotels. The prices of Shanghai hotels are balanced and affordable. Attractions to visit in Shanghai: the Bund, Huangpu River, Yu Yuan Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai Museum, Jin Mao Building, The Oriental Pearl TV Tower.